Sunday, September 9, 2012

FIRST day AND wrapping up!

WOW! Where has the time gone? I don't know...my little Peyt is a BIG first grader! AH! He was not excited to start...happy once we were there and then once I said bye, he burst into tears. He was so scared. He didn't want to be alone or get lost. Lucky for him, he has his buddy Jax in his class and sits by him in BOTH classes! Lucky! I love him so much and am so happy for him to start a new FUN year! He is adjusting to all day, but I'm adjusting more...kinda nice to actually clean the house and not feel guilty. Miss him tons though, really.




He gets a locker! yay!
And his new Chinese teacher. He does chinese half day with her and then switches to Mrs. Weber. who is awesome. I just don't have a pic.
Peyt got home from school and said "Lets do a pic of us all holding hands. He cracks me up. But I love it!
YAY!!! Drew on his first day of preschool! Also, so lucky to go with Hadlee and Beckham, two of his best friends! He didn't want to go either, so once I was saying bye, he started crying for me. Eventually I had to leave and the teacher got him to stop. So sad. I miss my boys! I am glad they must like me a little though. :)

Well, dad went hunting and Nachelle invited us to Discovery GAteway! off we were. Thanks nachelle!!!















Drew said "Oh a bench! LEts get a pic!" I may have forced peyt to hop in..haha We played for 3 hours there, then went to dinner, shopping at old navy. Hopped in the car, went to target and grabbed a blizzard on the way home then got home after 10, got them in the shower and then to bed just before 11~ wow! They were zonked and didn't make a peep!
Peyt started soccer! yaya!!!!!!!!!!
GOALIE time!



Dad came back with these!!!!!!!! haha nice...

Me and Kinlee got a girly date night while dad was gone and the boys were at a bday party! so fun! She is so cute. LOve her tons!!!!!!!!

No comments: