Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just a QUICK WeeKLy UpDaTe...

Nothing too exciting...we have been staying low key and recovering from our week away in Park City and enjoying a little family time.

I thought this cute was super cute of Drew in the background

Most of our pics are from yesterday because believe it or not, I haven't gotten my camera out this week!! I know, crazy! :)
We went to visit Dad and his workers at our house...yea! The basement floor was poured now onto FRAMING!!!!!!!! The boys love to go visit and help Tys work on the house. I love it. Peyt lasted for like 6 hours the other day helping him!
and....we took them donuts, but Drew wanted one and I'm not sure if he got much in his mouth! haha
Great Grandma and Grandpa Love wanted to take us out for Tysons Birthday, so we got to enjoy a night with them...it's always nice to spend time with family while enjoying delicious food.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great time spent with you.
He LOVES his dad and asks all day if we can call him, or if he can go work with him, or just tells me he misses his dad and wants him to come home. Hopefully after we are done with our house he will be getting home before 7 or 8 each night.
We were watching tv with Grandma and Grandpa and Drew was jumping and landing flat on his behind!!! :) He's done this a few times before, but luckily I had the camera last night! Hilarious and ALL boy!

They love playing together, but oh not to worry...they have their fair share of fighting too. :)

AND this week we managed to fit in a GIRLS night and finally go see this!!! All I had heard was how cheezy it was and how people hated the ending, minus the couple of two friends that liked it, Anyway, I loved it and thought it was SUPER cute, including the ending. Aren't chick flicks SUPPOSED to be CHEESY?!?! Thank heavens for cheap Kaysville theater nights, I think I'll stick to Kaysville from now on :)

2 comments:

erin said...

sounds like you had a fun week or day yesterday!!! Your house is looking GREAT!!!!!!!!! I agree the picture of Drew in the background is way cute. It reminds me of Cole.
Love you

Jamie Reese said...

Wow...your house is coming along quickly...can't wait to see if finished!