Thursday, June 9, 2011

HaPPY 6th BiRthDAy PeYTON!!!

PEYTON JAY LOVE...
BORN on June 9, 2005 @ 5:30 PM and we are STILL the proud parents! :)
Peyton decided last year at his Construction theme Birthday that this year he wanted a golf one, I was so surprised that he followed through with it! This is as creative as I get when staying up till 2 am to get it all ready for when he wakes up! :)
Starting the day off with a Birthday cupcake! How about his sweet Grass Birthday Crown?! The other day he said "Mom, I think I need a Birthday Crown, do I?" Of course!! and then he had me help him spell on a piece of paper that day, "Peyton is the Birthday Boy!" so I threw that crown together.
Last night he asked, "do you think my room will be decorated when I wake up?" Well for sure! Since I started that a couple years ago, I gotta continue to live up to it! :) I LOVE it!
Favorite Birthday Breakfast! and Candle #2 at the early 6 am hour! :) He just couldn't sleep in longer than a little past 6!
Peyt and I dropping off the kiddos to Grandma so we could enjoy a special day together! Long over due and now a for sure for sometime again SOON! :)
Peyt and I at Lagoon. Worried about the scary sky we saw coming, but it only ended up sprinkling a bit. Not too bad!
convincing him to take a pic with me on Puff!
Well, we did it...went on the Log ride and I think we were the only ones! haha AND cute Peyt convinced me to ride it a second time too! How could I say no to him when it was HiS day!?! He loved every second and yes, we sure got wet....that's where my curls left my hair :)
We were in line for the kids swings and he saw the cars and really wanted to ride them. It was the only ride he would go on by himself.
He thought I couldn't see him :)
Then we headed back to Grandma Debbies to get the kids, open a couple presents (thanks!) head out to grab Pizza (peyts' choice) go home, eat and then Peyt went for a little Golf time with dad.
Candle #3...never too many on your special day, right?!
Drew was a little worn out from an exciting day...OR waking up at 6 am...he is NOT an early riser! :) He was asleep in two seconds from driving to Peyts tball game.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!

Peytons friends and cousins that came, or most of them :)
having fun with the new bubble machine!
Tate, Peyt and Porter...2 of his Best buddies! Peyt just wasn't havin' it for a smile. He was for sure a goof tonight!
This is such a bittersweet day. I am so happy for Peyt that he is getting so big but it's so hard for me at the same time. Especially today for some reason. We were able to have a Lagoon Date, just Peyt and I for his Birthday...it was seriously some of the best time I have ever been able to spend with him. I loved every second and only wish I had that much time every day to spend with each of my kids, to really get to know their personality and get to have amazing bonding time. He was so cute and would want me to take a turn choosing which rides to go on and you could tell he didn't want to make me feel bad for having to sit out of a ride if it was a kid only ride. I would suggest a ride and he would say "No, mom, I wanna go on one you can ride too!" and on the carousel, I told him to chose where he wanted to ride. He went straight for the bench seat...we sat down and I asked him if that's really where he wanted to sit, he said "um, ya mom." so I asked him if he'd rather sit on a horse that would move up and down and he looked around, smiled and said "okay, this one, and I will still be right by you mom!" So cute. Then on the bat ride, we had to put our bag on the OTHER side of the fence...our bag which had my wallet, our camera, car keys and well, just the most important stuff! I was kinda freaking, cause I didn't want someone to take it. So cute little Peyt just looks over and says "Do it mom, IT WILL BE OKAY!" Little guy with a huge faith and a pathetic worried mom. What I loved most of all was holding my little boys hand through the whole park and having him not wanting to let go for a second and sad to realize that this won't last long, that I won't be cool to him forever...and getting to experience his joy in just being a happy little kid. He is so sweet, so caring and compassionate. As he got a few phone calls or gifts, he was quick to thank the person without me having to tell him. I love him so much and am so grateful he came into this world 6 years ago. I for sure know how hard it is to be a mom, but today made every hard moment worth it. LOVE YOU Peyton!!! You are one of my heroes, and such a great example.

1 comment:

Sadie Love said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! He is such a good boy. and i know that he loves his Mom. Thanks for letting me be apart of his day! I sure do love that kid!