Sunday, June 5, 2011

HaPPy 8 YeaRs!!!!

...and we thought we were old then...


Woah! It seems like we are so old. but a Happy Anniversary to us! It is funny, one year we decided to head to California for our Anniversary weekend and stayed on the beach, went to six flags and enjoyed every minute. So the next year we went to Vegas, loved it too...then last year we went to Little America in Salt Lake for the weekend. It was perfect too AND then this year we went to dinner at the Cheesecake FActory with our favorite cousins while the boys had a weekend with Grandma and we stayed at the "Love Inn" hahahaha YES it's hilarious, because do you see the pattern...we are degrading every year! Guess that happens when you get older and older! I don't have other pics on this computer of our anniversaries...but this will do.
2005...WOW! Yes, I was rather huge and was having Peyt a couple days later. How funny!
2008-In Cali on the Beach at our Hotel
2009-VEGAS BABY!
2010- SALT LAKE CITY...can I get a what what?!?! haha :) It was so much fun!
2011- Dinner with other peeps! ha So funny...and how about all my hair color changes!
SOOOO...this year we did enjoy a delicious dinner kid free at the Cheesecake Factory. We went and got Kinlee came home and chatted with the neighbors for an hour or so then got all our treats and watched The Dilemma...it was okay, we thought it would be funnier. :) That was on our Anniversary Eve, since the real day is today, on a Sunday.
Here we are waiting to get Kinlee....we are just sooo cool, right? haha
We enjoyed a DELICIOUS breakfast, courtesty of, yours truley...Ashlee Love. Thank you... :)
and I told my mom we wouldn't be able to pick up the boys till later cause our checkout time wasn't till noon. hahaha I know, I'm funny... BUT last minute, we just couldnt' pull off the rebellion so we hurried and got ready and were just a little late to Sacrament where my sweet mom met us with the boys and enjoyed Sacrament meeting with us. THANKS MOM!!!
Just takin' a break from whippin' up a Romantic Spaghetti dinner, with the kids, eating at the bar...oh and no candles. Hmmm...guess it wasn't really romantic at all when you think of it... haha



After we ate an early dinner, Jaxson's fam and Grandma Julies fam stopped by and we played for awhile, then our little fam went on a walk...came home got the kids and bed and there you have it...our AMAZING 8th YEAR anniversary. It's just over rated these days! Okay, not really. But maybe next year when we don't have a new baby, we'll be more creative!



LOVE YOU my sweet husband who I could not be ANY more lucky to have. He is seriously my best friend. He has never judged me, but always lifted me up. He is the best example I could ask for. I have never seen him raise his voice, he is patient, kind and loving. He is amazing. I scored big time with this catch that pretended to be interested in buying a watch from me! He is the best! I LOVE you Tys and can't wait for the the million more anniversaries we'll have together!

No comments: