Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LiOnS!!! BLaCk IsLanD FaRM & Randomness...

On Sunday the Lions played our Good Friends team...so the guys made a promise not to check scores ALL day and we'd watch the game together that night. So it went down and the LIONS pulled off ANOTHER win! They are doing awesome this year!
haha We really never all gear up in Lions apparel...BUT we thought it'd be funny. Drew was anti and wanted his Bronco gear! :) funny boy!
Then Drew didn't have a field trip this year to Black Island Farm...so I decided to put one together! Here are most of the 15 kids you had to have! It was lots of fun, thanks for coming everyone!
My cute kiddos! I was EXTREMELY tired, yes I know I look it too! :)
Drews PuMpKin choice!
with Dylan!
and Beckham!


Hadlee was able to come for the last little bit!

We stayed till after 1! Drew had so much fun!
and I had to snap this...I decided what the heck and let my boys have a sleepover in my bed. When I woke up I found them like this! how cute, and good thing I caught it on camera cuz they moved in 2 seconds!
Drew decided Kinlee needed some toys! and looks like it made her day! haha

No comments: