Sunday, October 2, 2011

The WeeK AND SaTuRdaY PrOjEctS...!

I think it was on Monday...I can't remember now, but Drew and I wanted to dress up our hay! We finally got pumpkins for it and pulled out our Halloween gear and dolled it up! :) Drew helped with the cob web stuff and put the spiders on (Which I don't think you can see) He is the one who actually went and got the camera to take a pic too! ha
Kinlee was turned all the way around in her crib, I thought it was cute.
hahaha Peyt always asks "Is she gonna spit up on me?" Before he will hold her...and tada! I think this is the first spit up in 6 months, AND it was a good one!!!!
Love when my kids sleep and even more hilarious how opposite our boys are, Drew snuggled in the covers!
Peyt stripped down to shorts, NO covers EVER! :)
The Heritage Hike! Beck and Drew came to support their Big Brothers!
Peyt and Jax with their class....(Not sure who the girl is that was happily ready for the pic) :)
Way to go guys!
Kinlee and Krew weren't cooperating :)
Peyt was proud of his house he built! Awesome job Buddy!
AND...this is the only pic I got, but it was pretty hilarous watching Jamie try and knock down her pinata! haha We went to her surprise 30th kid free (thanks Dad and Shan!!!) and enjoyed some good fun! Happy ALMOST 30th Jamie! :)
Peyt decided he wanted to work out and did for about 45 min...he just wanted to break a sweat is what he said. He kept asking me to throw in P90x...it was 11 pm. I told him no! haha He made up his own moves! It really was funny.
BEFORE...
AFTER! I'm so happy with it, but realized I should have spray painted the metal black. Maybe next Saturday! :)
AND we have been meaning to do bench with locker hook type thing since we moved in. Back in June I saw one done I loved and decided to finally do it once we could track down our finish guy :) So that is before-
And AFter! YEA! I know, it's still not done. I'm putting a glaze on the red part and haven't totally finished the black. AND we gotta add the hooks of course! I couldn't tell you how excited I am to have a place for backpacks to hang and shoes to be tucked away :) And just to you aren't concerned, I didn't neglect my kids for the day to do this...Grandma Debbie had the boys come play after soccer (thanks mom!) and Kinlee took a good nap. I know, you are glad you were filled in. haha

Anyway, nothing too fun! But I can't believe I was a week behind!

3 comments:

erin said...

Love your projects!! I am trying to place the chair, where is it in your home?

KT said...

I went and saw Kara Monday, and still saw all Jamie's decorations. Isn't Kara's house and yard awesome? Nice job on the chair, I've been loving DIY things lately too. That's what I've been doing while Brooks has been gone.

gramma debbie said...

Love the chair!! Is that a kitchen chair?? Fun week for all of you!!