Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cinco De Mayo...AND more! :)


 Drew and Miya's fav spot to watch movies and have a treat! We will worry in 10 yrs...
 My energy drinking buddy! haha He provided me with a 5 hr energy cuz I needed it a little too bad! :)
 Miss Kinlee SOOO proud of herself! She Loves climbing on things!
 Lyla and KIn at the Cinco de mayo party!
 The boys at a service project taking the easy way home!


 Nachelle and I put together an AWESOME pinata!!!
 I LOVE my girl!
 Sno Cones at the carnival!
 Love Drew and his hat!:)
 Playing in nothing better, than SAND!
 Kinlee downing a HOT DOG! haha she LOvED eating it with the bun! hilarious actually...
 These two are hilarious! They say they are getting married when they are older, in the Draper temple and he is going to be a cowboy while she will be a supergirl! :) WE'll see!!!
 Pre-school fun! Gotta love a ride at 8 am, right?!
 Kinlee enjoyed her first Chuck a rama fun, but not a couple hours later when it all came back up :(
 The boys and their "house" love it!
 Mango slushies, yay! THE best ones yet!
 Peyt saw the neighbor mowing his lawn and wanted to come right home and try. he did a great job!

(ps I don't know how to get these pics in the right order...oh well!)

No comments: