Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers Day!!! (and more cuz I'm tired of splitting!) ha

Started Mothers Day fun with a program at Drews school...Mommy's n' muffins!
 Cute singing!
 Love this boy!

 We had a cousin sleepover! The kids loved it!
 Kins and I stole the kitchen...not at the same time...but who cares, right?!
 and the boys somehow ate first.... :)
 The kids ate outside and it was perfect!
 We missed Julie, since it was for her :) but we all enjoyed this time together anyway!
 Love you Grandpa Steve!!!
 Happy mothers day to me! I am SOOOO lucky!!!!
 Love these kids and Drew HAD to hold Kinlee...love her face! hahahaha
 Thanks to Peyt for my cute gifts too!
 at Grandma Debbies
 She loved having grandma paint her nails away!

This isn't from Mothers Day, but I'm sick of splitting posts! haha We played restaurant one day. and here were their special orders! :)
 Sunny day...WATER day!
 and Kin loved playing with my glasses!
 THEY however, loved the sprinklers!
 Peyt started Coach pitch and is LOVING it!

 He would slide to every base :)
 Drew loved playing with grandpa.

 excited, yes!
 Thanks Drew for my cute gifts too!
 Happy Mothers day to my mom!!

1 comment:

erin said...

Everyone especially your kids are so lucky to have you in their life!! You are so cute, pretty and awesome!! Glad you had a great mothers day!
Your kiddos are getting so big! Drew is funny he reminds me of Cole in the way he makes silly faces in every picture Cole has forgotten what it is like to be serious in a pix but thT is okay that is his personality and I love it!! Silly kids! Still luv ya!