Monday, August 13, 2012

A little catching up...

I almost feel bad doing a new fun post, feeling like it might be too soon. and feeling like my last two posts may not have seemed important enough. But then I feel like Julie would for sure want me to keep our lives up to date on here, for the kids at least. She loved scrapbooking when her kids were little. I hope she knows it has nothing to do with thinking any less of her. We love and miss her forever and always.

 We went up to Great Grandma and Grandpa Loves in Huntsville to let the kids ride the horses. They were so excited. Drew has been asking forever so it was WELL over due!
 Drew went in style! :)


 She just loved watching the horses from far away :)
 I think it's so funny how Tyson and his brother Jaxson are so different. But it proves to be naturally possible with my own boys as I see a lot of the same qualities in each of them as I do Tys and Jaxson.








 My friends from our "Craft group" decided they wanted a girls weekend and knew without a doubt it would get planned if Melissa and Jen nominated me in charge. haha Well, of course! So we headed up to Park City for some shopping, food, and fun! This is Jodi and Taralyn at dinner. They got this huge pizza. Taralyn was sure she could eat at least 4 or 5 pieces, not when it came out this huge! ha :)
 Then we headed to Cold Stone for a treat :)
 We got hooked up for our room. It was supposed to be a one bedroom, I called the morning of to make sure they didn't happen to have a bigger room open up and he said they had a 2 bedroom Presidential Suite! Yes, please! So nice to have some extra room! BUT the most fun thing of all was Holly brought each of us a "favorite things" gift and included were these AMAZING head massagers! WOW! thanks Holly...she rocked my world that night with it! hahahaha We stayed up till like 3 talking and massaging our heads. It was so fun, so needed and SUCH a nice little break. Love these girls. Thanks friends!
 I came home on Sunday scrambling to get ready before church (which was at 1 and I didn't get home till after noon!) for our family coming for dinner at 4 and Kinseys baby shower to follow with more family and friends!




It was lots of fun and so nice to be surrounded with all these people we love and care about! Peyton wants to do it every Sunday! :)

1 comment:

erin said...

You guys have been up to loads of fun!!! That pizza was huge!!! Hope they finished it :) glad you guys are having so much fun..always wish I was having your fun!! Luv ya