Sunday, August 19, 2012

BeAR LaKe **2012**

 Miss Kinlee does not like long drives...haha So she gets almost anything...like chocolate that melts ALL over!
 She LOVED the beach the first day as long as she had sandals on :)

 Our first beach day, short lived! But the kids had fun!

 and the crew!
 Then that night when we got shakes my mom and some family happened to be going at the same time so the kids ran up and scared her! and Kinlee enjoyed her shake too.
 Some cousin fun with Grandma Debbie!
 Love Drew's expressions...always! ha
 Glad I got a smile out of Rich :)
 Campfire fun!!!! My favorite.
 and the crew again!
 The kids woke up WAY too early so we went for a drive...we found this. AFter, Peyt saw the pic and said "Hey!!! I was a girl?!!" he laughed, it was funny.
 Over with the other side of the fam...Grandpa Bruce took Kinlee for a walk and to the swings!
 Her buddy!


 Tys handed us life jackets and said to put them on and go have fun. He wouldn't take no for an answer! ha Love that hubby of mine who let me go play with the boys!
 Quite the family crowd on the tramp! So fun tho!
 and burrying Peyt with help from August!

 This was tysons idea...haha he knew we needed the famous self taken pic.

 and Kinlee's other buddy!
 Us girls on the paddle board or something!
 BOAT time!
 I love her sunglasses!
 Love my little family!
 Famous jumping pic!
 and one from Drew!
 and a few others!!! :)
 I love these two!! WE are lucky to be blessed with great grandparents!
 Happy Birthday to Matt that usually spends his bday in Bear lake!
 and the fam! Or most of us...
 Yummy cake!
 My cute aunts!!!
 Volleyball game...# like 47 haha
 Generations!!!
 and this jammin' group of cousins!
 WE stopped quick by the BRigham City Temple. Beautiful!

and the boys fell asleep like this on the way home. WORN out! :)

Seriously so fun this year.  We went up on Friday and hung out with Tysons side of the family. We had a motel reserved but then went and I did NOT wanna pay almost $100 for this place. Even Kinlee was scared of it and was crying and the boys said they didn't wanna stay there. It was very neglected to say the least. So we camped we opted out! We headed to the beach then went to dinner/shakes and back to the campground where we figured out sleeping stuff borrowed anything we could and really did have so much fun. Hung out for breakfast and headed over to my family side of things.

**PS...I TOTALLY get I have more pics when we were with my family, in my defense...it's cuz Tysons side ALWAYS makes fun of me when I pull the camera out. Therefore, I limited myself :) **

2 comments:

erin said...

Looks like so much fun!! Love ya

KT said...

That's nice it worked out to have both the same weekend!