Saturday, February 2, 2013

Going home :(

 Dang...all good things must eventually come to an end, right?! We seriously had so much fun and loved every second. I wasn't ready to leave, I was ready to go enjoy 10 more days! A trip full of surprises, fun and enjoyed with family! So glad I got my mom and bruce to come. Hopefully they don't wait 27 more years :)
Peyt wanted to get a pic out of the window! So pretty! I will take an 1:20 min flight any day over that drive. haha
So we are home sweet home, safe and sound.

1 comment:

Michael and Staci said...

What a fun trip! Loved all your pics. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 12, but we've gone to Disney World each year for the past 3 years and it's such a fun family trip. I feel the same way when I come home...I'm ready to go back and do it again. I agree that an hour flight is much better than the drive. So fun!!!