Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Because it was a good day and I feel like posting! :)

 Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Debbies after a yummy dinner! Thanks mom! Don't mind drew picking his nose..

 and most the grandkids! Hunt success!
 Then on to Grandpa Rich's!
 Love cousin time!  Drew loves when these girls bust out their music and dancing.  He joins right in!

 and WHAT?!?!!  Noooo she didn't....well, yes she did! How about my sister is so sweet and mailed me these all the way from Virginia! I couldn't believe the cost just for shipping. They actually came on a day I needed them most! She doesn't know how much they meant. Thanks Erin!!! Love you tons! Crazy what some jelly beans in the mail can do to a newly 30 yr old mom :)
 Drew was giving massages last night! Kinlee would have laid there forever! It was hilarious! Thanks mr drew for the works!
 Ok and I had to take a pic of this gift from one of my best friends of holy almost 10 years! We met the December after we were married. I can't believe I have known her that long. Ok, back to the picture. She gave me a cute bday gift to cope with turning 30! Emergency ideas if I'm feeling old basically..pj bottoms "have a sleepover!", 13 Going on 30 movie, "Have a bubble bath", and "give yourself a makeover" with lip gloss and fingernail polish.  Seriously so thoughtful and made my day! Luv her! Thanks heath!
 Oops! outta order! Miss Kinlees real first hunt! She loved it!
 AND....my tys NEVER buys me flowers BECAUSE he knows I think they are a waste of money. These also couldn't have come on a better day.  He walked in the door with them, I was grinning ear to ear(because a girl needs flowers SOMETIMES, right?) and he said "Happy April Fools, I'd be a fool without you!" or something like that. haha I can't remember exactly. But who cares, it was so seriously sweet of him.  I am so lucky!
Oh and this is out of order too, from the massage night.  Kinlee freaked out when she saw Peyt was doing her massage and not Drew.  It was hilarious! :)

Oh wow, that's it! OK, well I'm off to bed.  Have to take lots of pics the rest of the week for Spring Break! Today they just played with friends all day. I shouldn't say just, cuz it's their favorite thing to do! I walked outside and all 4 of them were laughing so hard on the tramp because they were trying to talk in spanish to tysons mexican workers. It was seriously hilariously cute! I LOVE when my kids or anyone really laughs that hard!

No comments: