Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break!

UGH! These are NEVER in order once I upload them to the post. Oh well! SO! Matt said he wanted to cut his hair, I wasn't going to let him think twice.  So I told him we would be to his house on Wed to chop it! There is the before!
 Peyt had bball practice so the kids got to play at the park! They LOVED it! Kinlee kept saying "its fun!"
 and Peyt practicing at Machine Pitch!
 Just chillin..eating her raisins
 She wanted to take her nap in her chair! haha with her pillow. I thought there was no way she would actually fall asleep.  She proved me wrong! She was out until I took a pic, then it was my fault she woke up!
 We had no weekend plans.  So when my SIL Jill invited for a quick St George getaway with a place to stay...we were ALL over it! It was SO much fun! The kids loved this swing!
 Fun at the splash pad!!! Grandpa is always such a good sport!
 Peyt soaking it up!
 And...Grandma Debbie always ends up covered in water...IN her clothes! :)
 My babe!
 The most popular request...putting at Grandma Waymans! I think they did this for 2 hours straight!
 Movie time with cousins!
 Jills grandpa has a house behind the house we were staying in.  One morning he showed up at the door with his supplies to make us pancakes! I will have you know he is 96!!! I never would have guessed it.  He is the nicest ever! and his pancakes were yummy!
 She loved adventuring and dancing around!
 and these cute cousins were ready for a pic!
 Then Sam and Peyt wanted in! Sam was kinlees little buddy! Loved it.
 Went for a little hike at snow canyon! Way cool!


 These boys were NOT afraid!
 Gettin' pampered with pedicures! AND they had massage chairs...holla! It was AWESOME!
 THANKS mom!!! She enjoyed a manicure while we got pedicures since her and katie already got pedicures earlier :)
 Onto Texas Roadhouse! Thanks for your hand nate! haha 18 of us crammed in! :)

 Oh yes we did!!! SOOO fun! This was our last night there.  We had a mega dance party! Even Tys joined in! Incredible, I know! Then we put the kids to bed, chatted and played games! I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face! I am pretty sure I have never laughed that hard or can't remember at least. It was the best! Maybe I was just extremely tired, nontheless, I loved it!
 The girly pedicures!
 Enjoyed Nate and Jills famous popcorn nightly, yay! YUM!
 She carried around her cereal and ate it all morning! She wouldn't smile...
 The boys loved this room and playing in there.  I loved that they got along so well!
 Then she smiled! haha She wanted the camera back out :)
 When we got home, this was what she chose to wear to bed after her bath. PURE style! haha (ps, that is my lil nightgown from when I was little! crazy huh?!)
 This was before St george, but we got a crew and headed to see the Croods! So cute, loved it!
 She had a little run in with the fun dip! it was actually way funny :)
 AFTER!!!! MUCH better!!! Love his new do!
 Park time!
 More splash pad fun!
AND wth, the saddle showed up and I wondered who the heck it was for. Then they were saying my name! I was like "it's not my birthday!!!!" My family tricked me! Oh well! it was fun :)

Well, guess that's it! It was so much fun! I would drive back in a heart beat to enjoy it all over again!

No comments: