Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy #6 Birthday Drew!!!

 Drew was so excited to have his door decorated, his friends and family come over and to celebrate HIS big day!
 a surprise cinnamon roll drop off from grandma and grandpa! Drew loved it! It was fun to have them too!

 This is all he wanted for his birthday!!!  Well, that and a captain america shield, gloves and a fake snake! Easy enough!

 and balloons from them too!
 Start of the dressing up! haha
 and dancing and singing while we made his cake! Drew LOVES taking pics!
 Miss Kinlee jammin'
 We went and had lunch with drew and took him some cake. I asked him the best part about his birthday and he said "getting to spend it with family and friends" is this kid for real?! how sweet! then I got a call about an hour after we left the school and they had drew in the office sick. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I told you I would miss you when you left and I missed you so much it gave me a headache." He was bawling, so cute. I Think he was anxious for his party to start. he got to come home and help get it ready. I'm a sucker for sweet words! haha
 Friend party!!!
 Family party!
 Even the adults got in on the dress up! YAY!
 Thanks to Grandpa Gaylen for being a great sport! haha
 and Tys! They let the kids dress them up!
 and me and jill! Holla!

 Wyatt and Brenna!
a late visit from Grandpa Steve and Carston! Loved it. Going to miss carston! :(

Happy Birthday to our Drew! SEriously love him so much, he's so hard but so easy! haha CAn't believe he is ALREADY 6!!!!

No comments: