Sunday, September 15, 2013

My SiLLy KiDs!

 Football games in the family room! Kinlee even loves to play with them!
 even when she is batman! haha
I was getting Kinlee in bed and realized she was wearing almost the same as me! She LOVES to wear "Drews bball shorts!" They aren't Drews, they are her size but whatevs! :)
 She would do any pose I did. It was hilarious!
 Love her!
 This was my fav! haha
 Rockin' her bracelets, heels and a mic!
 My baking buddy! as soon as I put on an apron, she says "Oh! My bapron!" goes and finds one of hers and puts it on!
 and...how about some hunting! haha They crack me up!
 This boy has been sooo worn out. Lots of school, short sleeps and football! He didn't wanna get back up off the floor. Finally caught up with him this weekend and now he is sick :(
 Building temples!

 Oh wow! One day I was getting ready and the boys destroyed my closet...they came out like this! hilarious!
and then this!See my destroyed closet?!
Oh well, there is something to laugh about!  :)

No comments: