Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend-ish!

 Fun with friends and sprinklers!
 and cousin! haha

 I LOVE listening to her playing in her room! It's the cutest thing ever!
 adorable right?!

 Concert with Tyler!
 Oh boy! smores everywhere!
 Friend sleepover! I always said I would never do sleepovers but I guess I let that go when it's so fun! oops!
 Taylor sharing his amazing songs with us!!!

 Love peyt!
 She thinks she is so funny!


 Dribbling with his eyes closed! wow! haha :) boys got talent!
 Thanks grandma and grandpa smith for a nice night!

 Finally her headstone is in!!! Thank you to everyone that helped make it possible!

 First swim! YAY!

 and celebrating Grandmas bday!




 Little Adrian! Kinlee liked playing with him!
and after 6+ hours of swimming she was worn out!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

always soo much fun you guys have!! been forever since i have been able to check out your blog. looks like you guys are rockin life! love ya