Saturday, April 25, 2009

ABC Tag...

Thanks Meghan!! I think these are fun!

A: Addiction - lately, brownie batter....LOVIN' it!!
B: Breakfast - Frosted Mini Wheats
C: Chocolate or Chips - Baked Chips (Unless we're talking about white chocolate!?!)
D: Dessert or Appetizers - Dessert...by a LONG shot!!
E: Essential Items - Lip gloss and my water bottle(filled with cold water)
F: Favorite Color - Pink
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms- I'm gonna have to say neither...I'm gummied out from my mom always buying the HUGE bulk bags when I lived at home!! (Good thing mom, don't take that the wrong way!)
I: Hometown - Layton
J: January or July - July
K: Kids - 2 boys...and we ARE good FOR NOW...thanks for asking! =)
L: Life Isn't Complete Without - Family and friends...
M: Most Exciting Memory - Becoming a mom and realizing labor wasn't as bad as I thought!! That was exciting, I could and did do it!
N: Numbers of Brothers and Sisters - 2 sisters, 3 brothers, 2 half brothers, 1 half sister, 4 step brothers and 3 step sisters
O: Oranges or Apples - BOTH!
P: Phobias or Fears - Fear...Regret!
Q: Quote - "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to understanding ourselves."
R: Reading - hmmm...don't get around to reading much...probably should!!
S: Summer or Spring - Summer
T: Tag 6 People - Erin Brown, Chaylse Hall, Jamie Bowers, Mikelle Belliston, Sadie Love, & Jesica Ashworth
U: Unknown Fact About Me - I had a seizure in Jr. High from falling off of my brothers stomache...CRAZY!
V: Vacation I Want To Go On - Anywhere tropical!! Sippin virgin margaritas on the beach while getting a tan!! =)
W: Walking or Running - Running
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound - Ultrasound, usually means it's good news!!
Y: Your Favorite Food - BBQ'd dinner
Z: Zoo or Bowling- Bowling

1 comment:

Ashley Hardison said...

Hey neighbor. I hope you add us to your list, I know I don't update very often but if you are going private again let me know so I can view the cute blog and see what you are up to. It was fun to see you for a minute yesterday. Let's get together this week. Let me know what your schedule is.