Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our NEW floor!

In our basement, we decided to just finish up the family room to make a little extra room for the TOYS and us...(no, not for another little one, I know some of you were thinking that!) =) Anyway, Tyson wanted to practice his skills and try something different with the floor, instead of doing carpet. We came up with a million ideas, but this one seemed the best!! So here it is!! We thought it turned out pretty cool so we thought we'd share!


BEFORE


IN PROCESS


FINAL PRODUCT!!


(PS...we still have touch ups to do, but I couldn't wait till then to show off Tyson's work!)

10 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW!! That looks AWESOME!!! :)

The Christensen's said...

It all looks wonderful!!! I love it all put together like that. Your walls look great but I would've loved to do them with you. We should've had a all night paint party. Anyway it looks great!

KT said...

Wow it turned out really well! Good job! That will be a really fun play room. I love the walls as well.

Sadie Love said...

Good Job Tyson! Nice brain storming on both ends. I love how different it is!

Yatesfam said...

wow that is gorgeous. our blog is private but I will send you another invite. Just let me know what email address it is.

Mom,Steve,and who ever else said...

I love it. You guys are such a good team. It is so fun to see your kids grow up and do things that we could never do. Awesome love us

Heather Thompson said...

That looks so awesome! I want to come see it in person!

gramma debbie said...

That looks incredible! What a fun idea!! Love the walls, TOO!!! The boys will love being downstairs!! :)

Wendy said...

Super cool lookin!!!

Unknown said...

Wow that looks AWESOME! I love it...Good job Tyson!!!!