Friday, May 1, 2009

Nicoles Shower..!!

I love having little parties, so any excuse to do it, and I had a good one! A shower for my brother's fiance, Nicole. We are so excited for them to get married next week!! He'll be the last one of us 6 kids to take the plunge...we wish them the best! But since we aren't there yet, haha, these are some pics from the shower last night. I should have taken more, but crazy enough, I didn't even think about it!! Not even a big group pic, I should have..!


This was Nicoles gift from her little girl, Brooklyn...she did a good job at picking something "cute" out for her mom!


Nicole with her famous Grandma Kaye story. She puts together a cute story about the couple getting married and fills in the blanks with grocery items they might need!! She's so creative!


My cute Grandpa Tait keeping the kitchen company...


We played a game where Nicole had to answer questions about Matt or them together, for each one she got wrong she had to eat a piece of Bubble gum. She got 4 of them wrong, so I told her to try and blow a bubble...with 4 pieces of gum, this is the biggest bubble she could get!!


Me and my cute sisters/sister-in-laws being us...at least I got one little group pic!!


Grandpa Bruce entertaining the boys with what better than fun tramp time!


You probably don't even want to know...for some reason this was hilarious to us (me and my sister) so this is more for her to get a good laugh at us last night!!


Anyway, thanks to everyone that came!! It was a lot of fun, and Nicole loved her gifts!!

3 comments:

Heather Thompson said...

Fun! You and your sis look like twins now that your hair is darker and hers is lighter! Tate wants to play with Peyton but I haven't wanted to buy you while she's in town, so really once you are not busy let's get together!!!!!

Lisa said...

Hey Ashlee!! Your kids are getting big too and are dang cute! It is fun to see your family too and see what you've been up to. I love what you did to your basement floor!

gramma debbie said...

Fun night and great gifts!! Food was wonderful as usual!! Thanks for having the shower Ash!!