Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just LoVin' our GNO...!!!

Well, Jill and I do believe in needing a play by play of the night through pictures...so here it is!! (At 1 AM just for you Jill!!!!)
First we started the night at Pepper Bellys for some dinner


with Jill, Em, Me, Chantelle and Sadie

Sadie ditched us for the movie ... but the rest of us headed to Kaysville Theater for
"Confessions of a Shopoholic." It was a cute funny movie ...just a good excuse to do something girly!


You would have thought we'd never been to Kaysville..or that we just love taking pictures...so we posed on the way out by the lamp post..Jill got some good ones on our way in, but I will just have to wait for those, so this will do for now!


Jill was driving and her and I were in charge of dessert for after...since our decision wasn't too hot by our followed car of Em and Chantelle...they chose Nielsons instead! Which the concretes I'd never turn down, they are YUMMY!!


(Sorry Em, none of the pics turned out with the workers in the background..haha!!)

Well, Em and Chantelle were too tired by 10:30...it was WAY past their bedtime...=) Jill and I weren't ready to go home, so after trying to think of something to do, the only conclusion we came up with was ANOTHER movie!!! We headed over to "17 Again" It was a cute, cheesy, but funny movie! Ned(was that his name?) was probably the most entertaining..right Jill??? haha...Oh, good times! We couldn't leave the theater without a pic to end the night, so this is the best we could come up with at midnight!


Seriously, I love our girly times!! I had so much fun tonight!! Thanks everyone! I think we got a little hyper, even the guy selling us our second movie tickets thought we needed to settle down..haha...we have to laugh to stay young, right???

ps...I still think we should have gone T.P.'ing...maybe next time???? =)

5 comments:

Jill + Nate said...

yes, here I am posting a comment at 1:19 in the morning. Fun times! Love the jump action you have going on there Ash. We're such nerds. Love it!

Love Family said...

Jill!!!! I am laughing just looking at that picture of us jumping because nobody has ANY idea of the preparation, effort and time that went into it..lol!!! Oh wow!! Thanks for a good night!!!!

gramma debbie said...

I want to know how you did the jumping picture!!! Well what a fun, fun night it looks as tho you girls had!! :) Loved the lamp post picture!! Who took it? Love it all!!

KT said...

2 movies, too funny. What's also funny is for Brooks and our datenight on friday, we almost ate at pepperbelly's and then saw confessions of a shopaholic just b/c it was a cheap kays movie! How funny would that have been to stock you.
Instead we ate cheap at Wendy's, and went to the normal theater and saw Wolverine.
That is a really cute pic of you and Jill at the end. I was wondering how you did it, someone didn't just take it?

McCall said...

2 things: 1st, I thought your blog was private. 2nd, I LOVED 17 again! (but then again, I LOVE Zac Efron)