Friday, May 1, 2009

FuN Day with the FamiLy!!

I know, 2 posts in one day! But we just got home from a busy, but fun day and I wanted to share the pics!! We started at my moms, by doing her hair and having lunch, then off to the Aquarium in Sandy, Dinner at Red Robin and finishing up with a trip to a boutique with just the sisters (thanks mom and Bruce for taking all the boys!!)













Wow, it's good to have Erin and her boys here to give us excuses to get out and play a little more! Thanks to everyone for the fun and as always, good laughs!! We all had a fun day with everyone and feel spoiled to have such a great family!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the picture of all those cute little boys!

KT said...

Looks like fun! I need to take my kids to that aquarium sometime.

Precious said...

You should have called me, silly girls. I live within walking distance of that Aquarium. It looks like you had so much fun! See you in a couple days!

The Thurgoods said...

What a bunch of handsome little boys! Looks like you had a great time!