Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend...!

Yesterday we started out with the party at my Uncle Troy's house. He has the funnest place! So thanks to them for all the fun...basketball, tractor rides, swinging, four wheelin' and playing in the "kids" house..we love the chances we have to go down there! and we finally got MOST of the family there for some family pics...


Don't worry I gave the guys a hard time for not being "cutsie" enough in the pictures..so they tried to pose like the sisters..I think they did a good job! =)


Grandma and Grandpa with just the Grandkids..most of them anyway...


15 GREAT grand BOYS and 1 GIRL!!! CRAZY..isn't it??



Drew LoVES to swing! I think that will have to be our next investment...it's cute how much he loves doing it!!


Me, Em, and Braxton in our swinging competition...hmmm...looks like I was the highest! =) (Okay..or the picture was just taken at the right time to my advantage..)


Peyton had been talking about going on a tractor ride at Troys, he was so excited, but by the time Peyton finally wanted to get on, Troy insisted I take them for the ride!! He talked me into it, and I guess I have to admit, he was right...driving a tractor is MUCH easier than it looks! =)

It was also my Grandma Kaye's birthday yesterday...so happy birthday to her!


Then today we were off to Tysons moms for dinner and of course some fun too!



We ended the night by stopping at my moms for a little visit!

(ps Nate...way to look extra amazing in this pic..I know you've been secretly practicing this one in the mirror!! haha)

Thanks to everyone for a fun weekend and Happy Mothers Day to all our moms!! We love you all!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, that's crazy how many boys there are compared to just the one girl. What a cute picture of all the grandkids. Happy Mother's Day! Looks like you had a fun one.

KT said...

cute pic's! I love the one of you and Drew swinging

Grammy and Papa said...

Wow, we DO have a big family!! :) That was a FUN day!! Troy has a way of talking us in to new adventures...like driving a tractor!! You look like a natural!! Great pictures, hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!