Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just going through some pictures...

I am officially addicted to my new presets in Lightroom(thanks Nate!!!) and can't stop playing around with edits on my pictures... these are just a few I came across and thought they were cute! I love my boys and can't believe how big they are getting!!! They are more and more fun every day...


He got this for Christmas and is finally getting the chance to enjoy it! He loves to load up the trailer and head to the "job site" just like his dad...


Just lovin' one of his scooters, he likes to take any chance he gets to ride it around!


He will not put his feet on the pedals for more than a few seconds...he likes to push really hard with his legs/feet in hopes of being able to lift them and keep going without doing anything more...you just have to see it to get it I guess...=)


I'm not sure what look he is going for...but I'm sure Peyton had something to do with it! Except the boots, he LoVES to have shoes/boots on!! That one he will have to take complete credit for!

3 comments:

gramma debbie said...

I love how your kids are ALWAYS outside and the swtreet seems to be their favorite!! CUTE!! Fun summer ahead for all of you!! Love it!!

KT said...

So glad we can go outside again. I understood what you were saying about Drew's bike.
I really need a fence, that would be nice. We are waiting to see what happens w/the lot behind us to know what to do w/a fence first. We will get a jungle gym this summer, so I can't wait!

Michelle said...

What cute pictures, the lighting and color looks really good!