Friday, May 8, 2009

Matt & Nicoles BIG DAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Today my little, or not so little, but younger brother, Matt got married!! Crazy enough, we really thought this day would never come!! (We still love you though..haha) Anyway, they got married on the top of the Wight House in Bountiful...it was the perfect day for them...weather and all!!! Their reception was at a church in Layton, but it was decorated so perfect that it didn't even look like a church! Loved it!! They look so happy together, not only them, but they will also make a family including her two little kids! We wish them the best and I just wanted to share a few pics I got before my batteries died at the reception!! I should have been prepared!! ENJOY!














(I absolutely LOVE weddings...and our family loves any excuse to get together and have fun...!! Wish I had more pics...I'm sure I'll get some soon!!)

2 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

How fun, weddings are one of the happiest days on the world! I love the pics, they are so cute together, and she makes a GORGEOUS bride!

Michelle said...

My parents have had their announcement on their fridge and they went to the reception last night. I guess her family is in my parent's ward. What cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had a fun day with all the wedding stuff! Congrats to your brother and his new wife!