Monday, April 27, 2009

A little of what's been going on...


Last week we lived at the park, while it was nice anyway! Drew had to have his sunglasses and wore them around the park while he played! He looks a little annoyed that I wanted to take his picture! =)



I haven't gotten a picture of the boys from Peytons little school for awhile, and this is the best I could get last week! A few missing and half not looking...Oh well, at least Peyton, Cobey and Brock cooperated!


On Friday we went to see Tysons brother, Taylor, in a little play at his school "The Foreigner" It was hilarious, and we were impressed at what a good job they did!


Tyson finally convinced me on Saturday to go to the game with him. It was a lot of fun, but I was actually dissapointed in the way they played towards the end. Usually I wouldn't care and just go for the entertainment...but this time I was actually bugged they were practically handing over the win to the Lakers. Thanks for a much needed date night Tys! ...and to Grandma Julie for watching the boys!


We had a little visit from Grandma and Grandpa Love after church, before heading off to Grandma Julies for dinner!!

It was a good week, we are glad the sun decided to stay for most of it...here we are ready for a new week that will be even more fun as soon as my sister and her cute boys fly in!!! Yea!! Tomorrow won't come soon enough!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We spent lots of time at the park this last week to. The weather has been so nice. We were at that Jazz game too, what a sad loss!

KT said...

I love how much you support all the family! You guys are so busy! It's worth it though.
Erin and your boys have so much fun I'm sure! That's fun their so close in age.