Sunday, June 13, 2010

Enjoyin' the LaZy Days of SuMMeR...

These boys LOVE to play super heroes!!
But I guess these heroes are ready for a treat...they decided to grab the watermelon off the counter and craisins, throw some diving rings on their head and take a break...haha

Never ending pool fun! Drew LoVES it!!
Taking Peyt out for his Birthday Dinner. I told him he got to choose where we would eat, so he asked if there was an In-n-Out in Layton, haha I told him no so after a couple fast foods rejections by me, he chose Red Robin :)
Cute Birthday treat face! and how could that guy be so upset at this cute little face!!! :(

On Friday, since it was rainy and cold, and the drive in was no longer an option, we decided to have a movie night at home. Peyt got all these treats out and set them up on the table for us (minus the fruit, I did cut that up) haha Anyway, I thought it was hilarious. He even got yogurt out, but I had tys sneak that one back into the fridge.


After Tys and Lances rainy day of Golf, Peyt got to go meet up with them for a nice weather ball hitting....
I was only going to take a couple pics, but then Drew wanted to grab a club and swing too. CUTE!


All these boys will one day be old enough to ALL go golf for 18, then I will have a few minutes to some girly stuff...ONE DAY! :) haha
And YOU CAN'T stay home alone with nothing to do on your BIRTHDAY!!!! Sadie had no plans, so we chose a movie and headed over for a Birthday movie night!!
SOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SADIE!!! Hope you had a great day! Love ya


Those are some of our Lazy Summer pics...so nice to not have sports or Preschool going on and we can just play! Yea for the next 3 months ahead!

5 comments:

Cody and Meg said...

What??? You mean you didn't want to take Peyton to McDonalds for a good ol chicken sandwich? Remember back in the day when we would go to McDonalds like every day because your mom could get us free food? Haha!!! Your boys are precious!

erin said...

I love the boys with the pool rings on their heads, Classic!!! our Boys would get a long just fine, being super heros. My boys favorite!
What fun, a movie night!! I love having them!

The Christensen's said...

We miss you guys!! I love seeing pictures of your boys they are adorable. I can only wish that my boys will be as good of friends as yours are! oh hey by the way I absolutely love your hair dark!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness it's been forever since I've looked at your blog. You have the cutest blog ever! You are seriously the blog queen :)! You're little boys are sooo cute! I love your hair dark, it's super cute! Yeah, I tell ya it's been a long time. I just went to Cherry Hill and thought of you. Did you get passes this year? If so we'll have to go sometime!

Sadie Love said...

Thanks for the fun birthday night! I love ya lots