Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HaPPY #5 PeYteR!!!

Yesterday I said "Peyt, I can't believe you are going to be 5 tomorrow!!" and he said "Mom, I'm still 4 when I get out of bed." So I asked when does he turn 5 then and he said "at my party with all the people!!!" So cute! I seriously can't believe we have a 5 year old! Time really goes by too fast and I wish we could just pause it for a minute. He is so much fun and is always asking us so many questions. Peyt has a great love for life, especially Golfing with his dad, working at his "job site", swimming, playing with Drew and cuddling with us to get him out of going to bed :)

Well YAY for such a fun day!!! First, Peyton USUALLY sleeps in till about 8:30. NOT today! He was so excited for his Birthday, he woke up just before 7. He came out to find his truck filled with presents. He had asked for a "worker man" Birthday, so I thought it'd be fun to fill his work truck with his "work" presents...and...
let him wake up to this...
Here he is Bright and Early!!! and he needed flip flops so we threw those in too!
Some work trucks...
To go with his new Job Site rug! How fun! and his little construction magnetic thing too!
He was NOT thrilled about a candle in his pancakes or me singing him Happy Birthday because he said "It's not my birthday "time" yet." funny!

Tate ready for the camera! Cute.
I think Brandon and Isaac loved the slide the most!

Grandpa stopping in for a quick hi
Cute boys while chowing on pizza
Enough gear Porter man? hilarious!
The group! As you can tell, no girls. If I even suggested a girl to invite, he'd say "Mom, NO girls, worker parties are for boys."Present time!
I love this one! I think it's cute how they are all SOOO excited about what he's getting!
Pinata time! These tough boys were good! They broke it fast!

Cute Dylan.
Can you see Zay's eyes?!! There was definately NO water getting in...the goggles sucked his eyes!
What a fun friend party...it was my first, but I think they all had fun! Peyton loved getting to see all his old buddies! Thanks for coming!
Onto family fun!

Grandpa Rich with the boys, first to arrive! and thanks to Grandma for Peyts choice of dinner..Mcd's!


A new camera! FUN!!!


My hot husband and handsome dad!
FINALLY...Carston goes in for a dip!
Cute Grandma snuggled with the boys!
Matt, Nicole, Brooks and kiddos! Oh and Tys...in case you were wondering! haha
Grandma and Grandpa Smith
Great Grandma Love
Great Grandpas...Love and Thurgood
Cute August and Amorie
Well our swimming fun ended there...when the lightning and rain started coming down! Didn't stop the fun though :)

Eli was LoVING the rain!!! Isn't this pic hilarious! Nice goggles and no pants cute little guy!
I don't know if you can tell how hard it was raining....but it was worth a shot!
AND the surprise Peyt was hoping for ALL DAY!!! Golf Clubs from Dad!!! He LOVED them!!
Tryin' them out...
Thanks to dad he can now pass along his small clubs to little Drew...now maybe they can all go hit balls! :)
This gun is one of Peyt's many fav's he got!!! We just finished playing with it! :)

Seriously what a fun day!!! Peyt is so lucky to have so many people that love him and came to make his day that much better! Thanks friends and family for coming to party with us...missed those of you that couldn't make it!! :) Love you all. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!!! WE LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS!!!!

3 comments:

KT said...

I hope it was ok to give him a gun. I can't believe he's 5! It felt really old when my kids turned 5, prob b/c they start school! Crazy.
Looks like a fun day! Cute friend party

erin said...

Peyton's birthday party looked like a ton of fun. Sorry we missed it but we had better things to do. Just kidding. Logan would have LOVED to come to his party. But, i already told you that. You are such a cute, creative mom. Peyton is lucky to have you!!!

Yatesfam said...

Happy Birthday Peyton...So sad we weren't able to come. The girls and Brandon were gonna try to make it but Aaliyah ended up getting croup, so they were stuck being bored instead. Glad you had fun though!!