Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!

Wow! Well, if I really think clear back to June, that seems like forever ago...but when I look at today I can't belive we only have 10 weeks left till we meet our little baby! It has definately been crazy thinking about the time it took getting this little one on it's way and coming to the decision that this will probably be the last little LoVe addition to our family. It also makes it much easier to try ENJOY being prego, having this belly pop out, the heart burn, the oh so exciting weight gain (haha), breathing through the not so comfortable moments and letting the little AND big kicks last while being amazed at it too. Well, here's to this week where we will be entering the single digit weeks left and getting another peek at our baby :) We will definately keep you posted! and since we get asked all the time, I will give you the update that I THINK Kynlee/Kinlee is in the running for 1st place. But who knows, we might hear something else the day before and change our minds...that's what us girls do right? :) Unless of course it does happen to be a boy, don't worry, we are prepared with a name. It would be Rilen. Which would be fun too, our dads names combined, RIch+GayLEN= Rilen. You never know, maybe we will get to use it! haha I really thought that's the name we were using in the first place anyway :) Not thinking we'd REALLY have to come up with a GiRLy name.
One more thing I think is funny and have noticed a lot lately, which must also mean that you can tell I am getting huge...instead of people asking "How far along are you?" they have recently been skipping straight to "When are you due?" PRETTY good indication that my tummy(and myself) are growing! I hope that can only mean this baby is healthy!!! :)
Kinda funny, you never get to see how much your belly has grown until you take a pic! Wow! I can get through this one last time... :)

3 comments:

erin said...

I can't believe you only have ten weeks left!! Time sure does fly. But, for me I hope it drags because, selfishly, that will mean when your baby is born mine will already by 12 weeks old.
And by the way from the looks of your picture, if my opinion matters at all which I am sure it doesn't, you look GREAT!!! I think your belly looks small. HONESTLY!!!!
Love you!

Shannon said...

You are SO not HUGE!! Seriously. You look so amazing! I can't wait until we get to meet baby Love!! :)

The Thurgoods said...

Oh please... you are not even BIG!? You look so great! And I love the name KATE... it has always been one of my favorite girl names... Kinlee is also very cute. How fun! 10 weeks will fly by!