Thursday, January 27, 2011

A LiTTLe Catchin' Up...

Seeing how right now we don't have the internet, except through Tysons phone...I'm not "interneting" it very often. But wanted to get these pics up since some of them have been requested...

the BIG moving day! Usually we have already moved a few or most of the small things, but this time we did it ALL in one day! SOOO much work, but we're so thankful for all the help we had. The boys loved helping out in loading the truck up and couldn't wait to be in our new house!
Right after we moved in, Peyton said it was his bears bday and he needed a cake. So we whipped up a treat and celebrated! Kinda more than hilarious singing to a bear...
Drew wanted a picture and turn blowing out the candle too!
Making great use of the basement one night while I went through boxes. Um, yes, WAY too many toys...we are going to go through them, seeing how we found 3 more boxes today...

In the mix of everything, my mom had surgery and my sweet grandma invited us all over for lunch that she was bringing up. It was delicious and great to see her. Hopefully my mom is enjoying her time off of work and being able to JUST RELAX!!! :)

AND a few pics of the house...
The boys "fireman room"...it's hard to get pics of the whole room, so these will do. You get the idea :)
BABY room...
Should've taken the pics in the night, but oh well...We still need some more brown in there to tone down the pink...It still glows! haha
Our bathroom
The kitchen floor process...FIRST coat of concrete

First stain
2nd stain
in process...and drying.
COMPLETE.

It's amazing how different the colors can turn out. It even says in the brochure that the color you choose isn't guaranteed to even come close to what you choose. Kinda funny if you ask me! But we love how it turned out and I LOVE the creativity that Tys put into the floor. The countertops turned out awesome too! Couldn't be more pleased.

We love being in, love the ward and our next door neighbors! We lucked out again getting neighbors with boys the same age that LOVE to play together. They would play every day if we let them. We went to church for the first time on Sunday and the boys loved Primary(Drew struggled for a minute, but went fine after that). So much fun...and we can't believe that in only a few weeks we will get to meet this little girl, which btw, I am thinking will be Kynlee. Always something to look forward to!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

It all looks so great!!! I LOVE the kids' rooms AND the kitchen floor! I can't wait to see it!!
Love y'all!

gramma debbie said...

I love how the kitchen turned out!! It looks so neat!! The kids rooms are so cute and I am in love with the baby girl room!! I have to get over to see it with you all there!! I love how the boys are sooo excited to be there!! I love you all!!

KT said...

Your kids rooms are cute, and your kitchen is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
We need to plan your baby shower now that you're in! Email me what day works for you, etc.
Thanks!

Ashley Hardison said...

Looks great! We will have to come see it one day when you feel a little more settled. Hope things are going well for you! How fun that you surprised the boys with Disneyland.

Kohl said...

You house looks beautiful! Congrats on moving in. Good luck with the upcoming arrival of your little one. Girls are so fun!

Heather said...

Oh it is so darling! Tyson does amazing work! I can't wait to show Brock that kitchen! He will flip! Can't wait to see it in person!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Okay, so I might be a LITTLE slow in the blogging world these days:)! We are SO excited to have you guys next door! Could our kids love each other any more?!! I love the way your house turned out. It's beautiful!