Saturday, July 16, 2011

ALwaYs PLayiN' CaTch Up!

Lately...anyway!
What is my deal??! I used to be so on top of it! Oh wait, I'm a crazy busy mother of 3 that barely has time to shower and think for myself these days! :) haha
So funny! Last Sunday Drew wanted bologna(sp?) and took some bites then yelled "It's like Batman Dad!" so cute! and hey, creative!
Every morning Peyt comes in my room and says "I want cereal." so I tell him to go put what cereal he wants on the counter. Last Monday I came out to this...He wanted a REAL breakfast! Which I was totally down for, but then hilarious he tried getting the 5 dozen egg container out and as I looked close a few of them were cracked, so I asked if he dropped it and he said "Ya, they all fell out, but don't worry I picked them all back up!" haha Seriously, so cute!
My sista Erin and her fam has been in town. We joined them at the park for bubbles, duck feeding, and playing. Drew and Peyt picked out their outfits that day and there was no changing their mind!


Peyt had on a Park City shirt and Drew was freaking out cuz he wanted one, the next morning he woke up and found his VERY OWN Park City shirt on the doorstep with a matching hat! THANKS GRANDPA Bruce for the surprise!
and MIss Kinlee LOo turned 4 months!!! :( She is so stinkin' cute, I wish I just got to enjoy EVERY second of her. It's def harder once there are other kids to help out.
Drew devouring his spaghetti AGAIN! nice...
Peyt was freakin' out cuz Kinlee was grabbing her toes so cute, he wanted me to get it on camera! : ) she does this all the time lately!
Peyt drew a picture of the temple! Awesome huh?
Drew just keeping track of his ginormous cheese ball container that Granmda Debbie couldn't resist buying him! hahaha
We went out to visit my cousin and her cute family and we got to walk right onto the golf course from their backyard while the boys played a little golf!
So cute!
and...Drew decided to share his cheese balls! SOOO funny!
Me and my cute and most favorite cousin ever, Summer, hahahaha I mean heather! Back in our Single Bear Lake days we would tell boys that our names were Summer and Autumn cause our moms wanted to name each of us by a season! They never believed us, but we sure thought we were funny! and we will never live down our Sweet N'sync hanging out day! So many fun memories with her, I really could go on and on! I only hope my kids are as lucky to always stay in touch with their cousins too!
OoPs! The kiddos noticed the neighbors sprinklers and they looked too tempting on this hot day! haha Oh well, we know they don't mind the kids being entertained for a second! :)

and then they decided to show us their tricks while their shirts dried.
Peyt was SO worn out, he NEVER does this!!! But he fell asleep just chillin on the floor. Poor guy!
Cute Kinlee had her first dose of Rice Cereal and she actually ate all of it! ...half of it may have been on her face :)
MOVIE NIGHT in the PARK! I LOVE summer activities like this! Even though we probably didn't watch even half the movie (How to train a Dragon)...I think it was the awesome company that kept us entertained :)
The BOYS!
and our generation pic...apparently they couldn't actually touch my shoulders! hahaha And supposively I'm the grandma! nice! I sure do look like the oldie! which is fine, I can take that cause I feel like it too! :)
Wow, so there is an update of our week! Only more fun to come!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Sadie Love said...

why would we thouch your shoulders grandma Ashlee. geez! haha