Sunday, July 10, 2011

FUN TIMES...LoVin' iT!

Some of the best days LateLy...CUZ..

Little Miss Kinlee is helping me in holding her bottles a little more lately! It's cute.
She did have her arm around the blanket holding it to her face, it's how she usually falls asleep.
Peyt was so proud of himself for coloring this whole pic! Thanks Sadie and Garrett for bringing it over! :) ...and the sky and moon are both colored now too! Not lovin' so much this little mans attitude lately. Yesterday they were going to my moms to play with cousins while we had a date night with the sib's (THANKS mom!) and here was our conversation: me: "Okay guys, if you sleepover at Grandmas you need to remember I'm gonna come get you early and you can't throw a fit, you just need to come home when it's time, k? is that a deal?" Peyt: "Not for me!" ... Me: "You guys need to be good at Grandmas okay?" Peyt: "We'll see..." Oh crap and there was one more comment that was so funny but all attitude! Gotta write them down!!!
Little chica LOVES grabbing her toes lately. It's seriously so cute!
Swimming with old Neighborhood friends...especially far away Bellistons who are visiting from Maryland! We miss them tons but are so glad we could all get together! Missing a few moms in the pic :)
Drew enjoying his spaghetti a little too much! haha
AND so I go outside and they are drawing all over their faces with chalk and Peyt says "is this face painting?" I told him no, and that I'd show him face painting...things just kept going...seeing the reason for their paint not making sense. Our neighbor told tys I must have got bored...I did! :)
SiLLy posing!
AND YEA YEA YEA!!! Erin, my awesome SISTA and her cute family came into town on Friday! SOOO excited. LOVE when they come. This was the first time these cute cousins met in person. They are 12 weeks apart (?) and what a difference those weeks make!
ADORABLE! :) Hunter was so cute trying to grab Kinlee and she thought he was hilarious flapping his arms around and was laughing so cute at him.
A family Favorite with GRandpa Rich and family...watching the Farmington Parade. I think we both hope to make it back there one day, to live, we loved the small town feeling! (See peyt's attitude going on?)
Cute girlie girl!
Grandpa Rich got a car wreck call, so he couldn't be in the pic...but this will do! The boys loved learning about the trucks!
YEA for SIBLING date night! :) AND to celebrate Jasons Bday! Glad he came all the way from Virginia to celebrate!!!!!!!!! haha Happy Birthday to my favorite brother in law....named Jason! haha
I forced them to take the pic...especially the guys. It was tough work!
Just the girls...haha Oh and a little surprise! :)


And last but not least...Tys and I just sat on the porch listening, smelling, feeling and enjoying the rain! It was such a nice little thunderstorm! I LOVE the rain!

2 comments:

KT said...

Crazy she can hold her bottle already! So cute, and I'm sure that's nice.
Can't wait to see Erin in PC!

Sadie Love said...

Peyt did awesome on his picture. Did it take him forever to finish it?