Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FuN!!!

So here we go for sharing!

an Oldie but goodie! Super Heroes and EvEryDay HerO's with friends! So cute!
Oh just enjoying a day with the Sprinkler on the Patio and lovin' the mud!
and you do need umbrellas for sprinklers OBVIOUSLY! haha
AND this cute girl had her 4 month check up! Her stats:


WeiGht: 12 Lbs 8 Oz 20%


Height: 24 1/2 in. 54% MUD FIGHT!
and this poor guy... I finally let the boys just play outside while I get Kinlee down for her nap and I hear Drew screaming I made my way over to him and found a huge horse fly on him that wouldn't give up. It left these bites, a bruise and blood! and you can see his scratch marks trying to get it off but the poor guy couldn't reach it :(
AND YEA YEA YEA!!! My sister and her boys are finally here to stay with us for the rest of their stay in Utah(at least till Park City)! We are loving every second and never want them to go back to Viriginia EVER!!!

No comments: