Sunday, January 1, 2012

HaPPy NeW YeARs DAY! }2012{

We had church today, but luckily not till 1!!! AND we only had Sacrament meeting! So then after we headed down to my Uncles house! YEA! Cuz we are never able to make it when he has his get togethers, so glad we made it this year :)
After some yummy food...these gals decided to try on my cousins dance dresses! haha they were still so pretty! They rocked em'
Miss kinlee enjoyed going too!
We sat and watched home videos forever and it was seriously awesome! that's why I took these pics to remember how neat it is and what an amazing family we are blessed with.
Drew and August happened to find the toy that was brought out for Halle :)
Kinlee lovin' Grandma and Grandpa!
More kandid moments. Love was felt by being together tonight! Thanks Troy and Sheri for hosting!
and a pic with the grandparents. Drew was downstairs finishing up a game :)
AND we HAD to have some more sparkler fun!!!!! YEA! haha another fun New Year!
Love you babe and am thankful for this last year and for the one ahead! Lets make the best of it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cody and Meg said...

Hey Ash! So sorry I didn't get to see you over the holidays. I swear time has slipped away from me. As always you look like you are having a blast. I love reading your blog and keeping updated on your life. I swear we will get to catch up for real sometime soon!

The Christensen's said...

Well I found ya!! Looks like you have been really busy full of fun!! Fun memories and traditions! So glad we can catch up through blogs.