Sunday, January 22, 2012

We're still here! :)

I have to admit, I'm a little bugged with myself. I have been taking so many pics on my phone, that I don't have as many to upload NOR do I ever get on the computer anymore! but here is a little of what we do have!
I totally spaced I had this cute outfit in her closet and found it the other day! I have to get her use out of it :)
SiLLy DrEW!
and she is crawling EVERYWHERE! Made a LOVELY mess in the pantry! :)
Drew had his singing program! I'm not sure how many words actually came out of his mouth, but it was still fun to hear the songs that he has been trying to sing at home!
Drew with his buddy Beckham
Love my Drew!
haha don't you love her DO! :)
and this is a nightly thing lately...these boys DON'T wanna go to bed! It was late, you can tell.
AND the boys had Brax babysit them for the first time! I forgot to get a pic with him, but it was super cute cause he came all prepared with a sheet of every contact information, a bag full of activities and ready to play! Loved it.
Miss Kinlee is also pulling herself up on everything and anything! :)

1 comment:

erin said...

Cute post! I love that you can curl Kinlee's hair!! So fun!! And that you put on her first mascara.. How funny but fun!!
You are such a cute fun awesome mom and wife. Your kiddos and Tyson are so lucky!
Love ya!