Tuesday, February 21, 2012

30 BeFoRe I'm 30!!!

The Big Kick it LiST!!! I remember an old manager telling me that I was very goal oriented...I never really believed him. But have slowly realized I am! :) I love to have something to accomplish and complete. So! I thought what a better idea then to throw some of the silly, simple,crazy, and fun things out there that I want to do and TRY to have them done before I'm 30! Then as I do them, I will make a post and have a picture for it! I'm actually excited and have been working on my list for awhile and guess I'm ready to post it...
1- Take the kids sledding
2- Try something new or different
3- Run a 5k, 10k or half
4- Take the kids to Disneyland!!!
5- Forgive someone
6- Run 6 Miles in 48 Min.
7- DE-junk...donate or DI it!
8- Memorize an article of Faith with the kids
9- Go to Ellen or Jimmy Fallon LIVE
10- Girls weekend
11- Surprise hubby with overnighter
12- Go camping with our little family
13- Take our family on a hike.
14- Read scriptures once a day to complete the BOM
15- FLOSS EVERY day!
16- Run through the fountains! (I guess wherever I happen to find them! haha)
17- Help someone in need
18- Try a spinning class
19- Do a Kareoke night
20- Plan something spiratic
21- Don't cut CUT my hair...no chopping to see how much it will grow in 1 yr:)
22- Attend the temple once a month
23- Wear retainers to bed EVERY night!
24- Compliment someone each day
25- REALLY have lunch with an old friend I haven't seen in forever instead of just saying it
26- Do something meaningful with/for a grandparent
27- Make someones day
28- Do not buy ME an article of clothing!!! GOOD LUCK TO ME!
29- Teach each child something new...
30- Do EXACTLY what the kids choose for ONE day!

I'm really super excited! I hope I can do it...if I have a goal and a reason hopefully I will!!!!!
READY SET GO! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What an awesome list!! :D