Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back and SO ReFRESHed!!!

So one thing after another just piled up this week and one day I just realized I needed a good overnight break! Thanks to some good friends who wanted to also be spiratic, we booked a hotel and were off Saturday for a Girls refresher!
This was my first time leaving Kinlee over night. It's def hard the first time :( She gave me a huge hug when I left and was SOOO excited to see me when I got back! I loved it!
My neighb's! That's what I love about fb is reaching out and someone reaches back :) They needed a break too!
We started out with seeing this! (small pic, oops!) and we LOVED it! It was so funny and good! I haven't laughed that much since, well...haha I guess since at least Vday when we all hung out for our date night! But still! :)
A LITTLE shopping while waiting for dinner...
a yummy dinner at Biaggi's along with some chatting...then we realized we didn't have to go home after dinner and could KEEP chatting all night :)
Back to our hotel...haha Taralyns AWESOME pants...her sweet face masks and needless to say, priceless style!
Holly and I are SO Jr. High with our mouth gear! haha Glad I wasn't the only one :)
Seriously can't thank these gals enough for joining in on a fun night out. Learning that Holly can survive in the slum, Jamie really doesn't wear makeup 24/7, and Taralyn has awesome dance moves in her MC hammer pants! I REALLY did learn a lot about them and they don't know how much I learned from them or what examples each of them are. and I really can't believe I don't have more pics! It was so fun, with lots of laughs, chats, pillow fights, jumping on the beds, sauna time, face scrubs/masks(that's what is on my face), oh and how I could I not mention our FREE Breakfast Brunch! Even more amazing-ness added to our lil' trip.
It's amazing how just this little time away, I can come back so refreshed and feel like I can be such a better mom and wife. So thanks to my hubby for letting me go and taking such good care of the kids!
...Until next time!!! .... :)

No comments: