Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FinaLLy for PeyT!

Peyt seriously asks ALL the time if we can take pics of the kids feet, cause when Drew was a baby, I took pics of their hands and feet together. SO! I just didn't think twice and made them finally do it! haha I wasn't gonna do that without pics of them too! So there is the reason for our little photog session :)
He is seriously always so cute with her...he was saying "Kinners! you gotta smile!" ...with him in it. haha
She was scooting EVERYwhere...surprised I even got a pic of them sitting all together.
Mr. Peyt dude. Can NOT believe he will be 7 in June!!! Where has the time gone?!
and the best feet pic we could even attempt! haha
and in color...cause I can't make decisions.
and TADA! their hands! FINALLY :) I'm actually thankful for Peyt and him always wanting to do it, their little hands and feet won't stay this little for long :(
Oh and miss kIn at tub time! :)

1 comment:

gramma debbie said...

Those pictures are soooo stinkin' cute!! Love their SMILES!! :) XXXOOO