Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New pics!

 Peyt started basketball and is SOOO excited!

 These two got to play while he practiced. They loved it! :)

 Grandpa Steve invited us all over for a Turkey dinner! It was so yummy, so great to be together and we are thankful for him in doing it.
 Miss Kinlee wasn't in the pic.
 I took her in Grandma Julies closet to try on shoes.  Grandma loved shoes and so does Kinlee.  So I wanted her to try them on.  I think these black sparkly ones were Kinlees fav.  We miss Grandma so much and hope she got a glimpse of Kinlee enjoying her shoes. :)
 She was doing a million poses.
 She cracks me up!
 and dancing with drew!
 He is hilarious! I love him.
 Enjoying the awesome weather!!!
 Just like her mommy!  Wants each piece sprayed exactly with the famous butter spray!
 I thought it was cute, these three buddies were trying to teach themselves sign language.
 Drew got to bring peanut home!!! YAY!!!  He was sooo excited.  at 9 pm, he said "Peanut and I haven't done that much mom!"  Not sure what he was expecting to do with a stuffed animal, but hopefully we get creative tomorrow! haha
 Kinlee loved him too! ha
 While I was making dinner, I saw Kinlee shut her door over and over again.  Finally she came and told me something like "baby sleeping" so I said to show me.  She took my hand and walked me to her room and showed me the baby like this. It was seriously cute. and then she gave him a kiss. She is getting so big! Already playing in pretend world.
 Then I found her like this.  Washing the cabinets. So cute!
AND finally JUST before bed, I got creative enough to have these guys "play" super heroes! haha How fun is that. Let the fun begin tomorrow with Mr. Peanut until he goes back to school!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love seeing your pics - you are so good at capturing great moments! :D