Saturday, November 24, 2012

SO Thankful for this GiRL!

She has the biggest heart! Last night she asked us to come with her to help set up Christmas decorations at her moms house so that Steve and Carston could come home to it.  I hesitated thinking Steve would want to be there to help.  But Sadie knew Steve would just want it done.  It would be hard enough even getting the decorations out.  Julie was an AMAZING decorator!  She had an unmatchable talent in creating beauty and making everything look perfect.  We learned how great of a job she really did when our attempt looked nothing like her finished products :)  But as we helped Sadie, it hit me more than it ever has how blessed we seriously are to have her.  I promise I have always been SO thankful for her and loved her beyond words. But it was a stronger feeling. We are blessed to call her sister, aunt and friend.  She is so selfless, kind, and caring. She has been so strong through this all.  Being there for those that need her most and never asking for anything in return. I love her so much and am so thankful for our friendship and for such a wonderful aunt who helps with our kids so much too.  They are lucky to have her! Thanks Sadie for being you! For thinking so much of your family and being there for them unconditionally! WE all love you and hope you know how special you are!

2 comments:

Sadie Love said...

make me cry why dont you. Thank you for that. I needed to hear it. I am not the only lucky one. I would be lost without you. I just love you!

Love Family said...

I am so glad that you guys did that! I was thinking that we needed to help Steve with that. Thanks guys!