Monday, December 17, 2012

Catch up 153 :)

 Drew and kInlee came out in their jammies and said "Look at us mom, take a picture!" Cute!
 The kids got a phone call from Santa!!!  HE called from a magic number.  These pics don't do justice for how excited they were!!!
 Drews turn!
 Even KInlee got a turn!
 She tried scaring the boys! but she's just too cute!
 Playing dress up always while I shower!
 The boys wanted a friend Christmas party...one day I decided what the heck! So told them to go grab all the neighbor kids they could and I had them go caroling then they came back for cookies!
 AND confetti/pretend snow fun! Loves these kids!
 Kinlee was sick for SEVEN days straight! ALL she wanted me to do was hold her all day long. She didn't even want tys.  Grandma Debbie came to say hi and she went right to her.  Itwas so cute! She cheered her right up!
 Traditional Breakfast with Santa!
 and the Grinch!
 AND the coke bear!
 Cookie time!
 Dear Santa moments!

 Kinlee wasn't sure what to think!
 Thanks mom and Bruce for a great tradition that we really love. It was so much fun!
 Kinlee did this for like an hour I swear!


 Tattoos!!!!!
 Love my hubs!



 AWesome face painting too!
 Then tonight we had drews hip hop Christmas show! fun!
They love hip hop and are rockin' it! So fun!
Now here we go for a crazy busy week before Christmas AND I love it! Just hope I feel better SOON! :( Didn't want to take my turn being sick...oh well!

No comments: