Sunday, October 13, 2013

Frightmares 1 & 2 !!!

 We hadn't been to Frightmares so made the trip last Friday and again this Friday! We got Grandma and Grandpa to come last week and this week we went with some friends! Always better with company!
 Could have done without the top pumpkins and having Kinlees head in the pic instead. haha! jk
 They had this little Spook house for the kids where they gave them something in every room! I loved these cute glasses they got!
 And Grandma and even Grandpa dancing away in the 50's room! (Is it 50's??) Who knows! haha Love them!


This Friday while we were there, Drew made sure he got his skeleton pic! Kinlee fell and Tys handed her off to me. He took the kids to a Haunted house and her and I were gonna do the tea cups. As soon as I sat her down I saw blood all over both of us. Seriously it was all over my coat all over her legs, soaking through her pants! I freaked out and ran her to the first aid. Apparently she had a scab there that got torn off when she fell. The blood made it much worse than it was and walking in the F.A. door and the guy saying "its' clotting already through her pants, that's not good!"  Freaked me out. Needless to say she was just fine, got wrapped up and got this cute monkey!

No comments: