Saturday, October 26, 2013

Welcome Home Taylor!!!

 Yay Elder Smith! We were so excited!!! Waiting, waiting, waiting!!!
 This just brought me to tears! All I could think is how excited he was to see us all, but how hard it was not seeing his mom there. So many more mixed emotions. I just love this boy! He is so awesome. I can't imagine being in his shoes.
 After he came down the escalator he went straight to his dad. I loved it.
 First hugs back! Peyt!
 Drew!
 and Miss Kinlee!
 These kids were SO excited to have their Uncle home!!!
 adn so are we!!!

 They went and attacked him for more hugs. It was so cute, Drew said "I just felt like I wanted to keep hugging Taylor all day!"
 The first thing Tay wanted to do was go to his moms grave. She doesn't have a head stone yet, hopefully soon. but it was neat to see the love between our family and the strength of support while there.
 I thought this was the cutest.
These cousins love getting together!

No comments: