Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hunting and sick!

 This boy has waited patiently for 8 yrs to go hunting!!! He was seriously soooo stoked! But apparently he was sick the whole time :( poor boy! He still loved it and had fun. He finally told me all about it today once he felt better! I just love him.
 Saying bye to Peyt and dad!
 Drew got to have a sleepover with beckham! Our first friend sleepover!!! SOOO fun! They were so cute. I think we will do it again for sure.
 This little girl wanted to wear this sweatshirt hah! She could not stay awake during the day this week. Poor her and Drew were so sick! So no sleep at night and being sick. She fell asleep anywhere!
So cute! Love her. This week was so rough, I admit it. I had a hard time with my patience, but really couldn't be more grateful for my kids!

1 comment:

erin said...

Kinlee looks so precious in this last picture