Sunday, November 3, 2013

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!

 Jodi snapped this pic of the kindergarteners at school! Cute buddies! haha
 So I have been working for an online Boutique, Our World Boutique, for a few months and they threw a Halloween bash! haha So fun. Kinlee was freaking out as they wrapped me into a mummy! It was kinda funny, but someone had to do it! haha This is in process!
 I am SOOOO lucky to work(I can't even call it work cuz its so fun) with my sista from anotha mista! Jamie! I have known her for what seems like forever! I seriously love her to death and love getting to hang with her all the time!
 Kinlee and I attempting the same face! Me, Tyler, Amber and the other girl (she is new, cant remember her name) as mummies!  I wanted a pic with me, Jamie and Tyler...who I spend my work hours with. Tyler was a little uncomfortable! haha
 Then home for party'in and trick or treating!
 Grandma and Grandpa Smith even dressed up! so fun!
 Uncle Taylor! They are so happy he is home to play!

 Kinlee gotta go out with Tyler for a bit. She wanted a "pink bag" to take out! haha So funny. She really is obsessed with pink!
 PEyt and Jax! Even scored at our house!
 Drew and I braved the Haunted house! He didn't even get scared. I was proud of him!

So it was 9 pm and Jax and Drew wanted to go back out. Tys and Jamie both thought it was too late. I felt bad, they only get to do this once a year right? So Drew changed his costume and we hopped in the car! Drove to houses with lights on and they got hooked up! Dumping all the extra candy into their bags! It was so fun and cute. They loved it! I just should have filled up before...cutting it close with 0 miles till empty when I pulled in the driveway!

So there is our quick update! Happy Halloween until next year!!!

No comments: