Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wowza! Updating finally...!

 From Halloween! Drew's Loot! Holla! ha
 Wow! Girls got it rough! This is her hair post sleep :)
 Not sure what this is...prob just one of the boys since I took one Kinlee. Of course, Peyt, avoiding the camera again :)
 This little chica LOVES playing house, playing dolls, babies whatever! These two were her babies that day. She would give them to me and say "gotta go to work, let me give them a kiss!" haha She's a natural!
 and her lil kissy face! Drew just said, "OH my gosh! She looks like a teenager! At least 6!" guess I better explain that one. haha
 This boy is so funny. so particular. He has his two styles of how he likes his hair done and has to tell me. Either "flat and to the side" as shown, or up...like spikey-ish haha!  How about that pizza folded into a sandwich!
 He will never smile for pics! Little stink! too cool for school!
 Seriously so cute, yesterday morning, Drew asked kinlee if she wanted to play school. They went in her room and I could hear drew tell her to sit on the rug while they read a book and would say "Kinlee, I need you took at the book while i'm reading to you" haha and etc. Then we had to go to the store so he told her they were going on a field trip! He handled her tantrums well at the store, reminding her of snack time and "recess" when they got back home. So cute! He was even her ground duty at recess. I loved it!
 While I cleaned out the car these kids enjoyed my moms old school tv/vcr combo! So awesome! haha
 Drew came in the door with this posse and said "we wanna have a party with the lights and music!" So...we dressed them up, sparkles and all for the girls and drew disappeared but we jammed to the music and lights! It was so fun! haha
These 3 wanted to make a bed and sleep out the last couple nights! Can't believe Kinlee actually fell asleep and stayed there!
Well there is a small update! I need to steal pics from my phone maybe I'll do that now and update more!

No comments: