Sunday, November 3, 2013

Little Miss!

 Last night we just chilled on her floor and she made us beds with blankets and she kept wanting to do selfies. Before every pic she would say "Mom, I gonna do this!" and show me her next face. It was hilarious! She cracks me up!
annnnd she keeps waking up every night. Getting rough to be honest. She is afraid of a witch coming in her room (we took away Enchanted hoping to fix that) and then she wants to eat, says she is hungry or wants to come in my bed. I'm not a fan of her sleeping in my bed so last night we went to the couch. She was restless so I put her on the couch to get some tylenol to see if it would help, but by the time I came back she had fallen, or gotten off the couch and was zonked like this! haha she slept all night. Maybe thats the trick!

No comments: