Thursday, December 12, 2013

CaLifoRniA 2013!!!

 This was our quickest most sporadic trip! When Julie passed away we had said we were all going to head to Disneyland when Tay got home and before Carst left. Well, plans changed. But we still wanted to join Sadie and Tay. We were trying to pinch our pennies since we just went at the first of the year so we drove!!! I never thought I would survive. But it was actually awesome! I would do it again in a heart beat! So right when we got there, the boys wanted to head straight to the beach. Still in our pj's and comfy clothes!
 They loved it till they were soaking.

 She just wanted to be held and fell right asleep!



 Yep, he wore these the whole trip. He was hoping they would get him on some rides. They did! haha
 Love palm trees. Always.
 Hugs!!!
 First day California Adventure!

 Then we met up with Sadie and Tay! SOOO fun!



 Classic! Nice job boys. Well done!
 Our favorite ride!!!
 Love ride faces!
 one of the million times we got popcorn! haha



















 Then on to Disneyland on Wednesday!
 She was SO stinkin' cute with the characters!





 She was giving me kisses! Loved her smile right in time for the pic tho!


 Well! Sadie had said she thought it would be the coolest if Mason proposed at Disneyland. I told her ya right! haha So I filled Mason in on the wish, and what a guy, he made her dreams come true! Our last day there, he flew in and surprised her at Disneyland with the prettiest ring and to pop the question!

 She said YES! haha Only took these two 1 1/2 years to realize they were more than friends! Love it!







 She was so cute with me during the fireworks I loved it!
 Love birds! Could their day get any more magical? Their engagement day at Disneyland, fireworks and snow on main street at night?! Awesome!




 The only ride I got to go on with this boy!Tay was way more cool than me. haha





There you have it! Until next time!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It looks like you all had an incredible time!! And congratulations Sadie!! :D So amazing!!

I am SO glad you like driving - we LOVE road tripping! :D Love you guys!