Sunday, December 1, 2013

Randomness

 I know I take a lot of pics with Kinlee cuz I'm with her all day and the boys aren't huge fans of pics haha...This was hilarious, she used this cleaning cloth as a blanket for this pen character ON a dvd bed. She is so funny!
 Every single time I bake, she walks over and says "I help!" Always wants to find her apron, this day we didn't. but I just love it.
 She uses this shopping cart as her dolls bed half the time and the other half really goes shopping. haha
 She was quiet in her room, I went in and saw her laying with all her dolls/stuffed animals and they were all sleeping. She kept fixing the blankets on them too haha
 She was going to work! haha
 and telling this boy she would be back soon! She loves her buddy!
 These boys were running around making a cowboy happy! haha
At least they were getting along...

No comments: