Saturday, July 6, 2013

**4th of JULY!**


 Total personality!
 She was SO excited to see Sadie, I had to take a pic!
 Tysons dad had his hand on his shoulder, but I missed it.  But I loved this pic still.
 and she was SO excited to see grandma debbie!
 I loved this! Seeing her through the crowd with Grandpa Bruce.
 A dad on Peyts baseball team rented this and invited the boys to ride! So fun!
 and he had this set up. All fun stuff for the water parade!
 Then we headed to Grandmas for Sam and Eli's bday! So fun!
 and back to K-town for the fireworks!!! Kinlee LOVES Lila!
 The fam! I'm the odd one out. Not festive this year.
 My best firework pic this year cuz I was enjoying watching the next two pics more than the fireworks this year!
 She cuddled up on my lap and LOVED the fireworks! I watched the fireworks in her eyes. It was awesome. I loved it. I love my baby girl!
and I love my boys! The big one too! I loved that they were all cuddled and I love that my kids enjoy the fireworks as much as me! They are my ULTIMATE fav!

This year the 4th was an emotional one, good thing I wore sunglasses a lot :) but really, I love the 4th.  But it was also the day I will always remember as being the last time I saw Julie in this earthly life.  The last time we got that chance to be with her. A lot of things reminded me of her and made me miss her. I will always know she is still with us often and that she is happy now, sometimes days like these bring the hurt that makes you happy and even more thankful though. It was a good day. I did love it and love my family! Happy 4th to all of you too!

No comments: