Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 4?

 I have to preface this with, I NEVER prounce around in a bikini. and I explain this because my boys wondered WHY I was wearing one. I figured it was me and Tys and heck, why not attempt for a tan tummy? But just so you were aware, there are pics of me in it. haha
 LOVED this canopy thing. Someone got married there while we were staying and they had another one set up for romantic dinners!
 Snorkel TIME! So fun!  I last about 5 minutes cause I get claustrophobic? but its fun to see the fish!
 Then off for a bike ride!
 Rode to the golf course. So pretty!
 and a quick workout! It's so fun having a hubby that enjoys working out as much as I do.  After getting a phone call on our trip that Tysons dad had a heart attack, I'm even more thankful for a husband that cares about his health. I want him around forever! Side note, Tysons dad is ok, had surgery with 6 bypasses. He is home now, in pain, but home which is a good sign. So thankful!
 These boys again! :) cracking us up always.
 Tysons favorite, the fan trees!
Made use of those toothpick things they put in the drinks! Jay thought I needed a pic! ha

No comments: